waking from a coma...

uhhh....hummm...ah...hello....

remember me...

Hi guys! Oh i just know you all are just so thrilled to hear from me (ya
right!) I just felt the need to say hey and add my $0.01 1/2 (im broke
now after a weekend of boozing with bink...wait...'boozing with
bink'...hey bink!!! i just found the title of ur next CD) on the
weekend...

Bink 'is' the man. Really. Although there weren't many in attendance (ur
all's loss) because of the Kent State Folk Fest (damn bra burners) it
was a great show. Bink really knows how to work with a crowd, although
it did help that the room was filled with listies coaxing the rest of
the room who weren't, and keep the moment fresh and real.

For those of you who were there...'HEY HEY HEY, IT'S FAAAAATTTTT
ALBERT'...

And the things the boy can do with eating utensils...sporks excluded!
(Pictures to follow...hehehe)

But with all kidding aside the man plays a mean guitar and really knows
how to write the tunes...i hope to hear an acoustic CD sometime in the
future...hint hint)

Hey Jess!...u look marvelous...and i dig the tongue, don't let the
future hubbies ma bring you down...she's just jealous. He seems real
nice by the way. And yes J.G just seems to get furrier and furrier...YO
G! And get ur priorities straight young lady...geez...

As far as the rest of you wonderful listies in attendance it was great
seeing everyone, DM, DM's Girl (sorry i can't remember the lovely young
ladies name), Raven, Jamie and especially Chris...wait...hey!

You all should have seen Bink dance! I was impressed...no joke...i
didn't think he had it in him. To bad you don't live closer Bink, you
need to go with us more often. And your swing dancing with Raven at the
CornerStone was also nice...Raven does bring out the best.

Anyways take care all...im going to drift back into my coma for a spell.
See u all on the other side.

enjoy,

jeff k.

p.s.