(G/g)od

I don't have any content here.  I just thought it would be a good subject
header.

Or a really bad one.

Maybe the worst one possible.

Over the Rhine isn't a Christian band.  Over the Rhine is a Christian
band.  Do not discuss.  Discuss.  Discuss with us.  Disagree.  Don't
agree.  Disagree.  I feel numb.  I feel numb.  Too much is not enough.

let's go to the overground,

Fred

PS: Amy Joy: Asswipe box?  What the hell is an asswipe box?  :)