Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #804

> Whoa.   20 Bonus Emery Points for diagramming that sentence.

 I won't even start to critique it, I'll just diagram it...

> Everyone's looking for *a* truth - the truth that is true for them.

Well, what you have is a main clause and a suporting statement held
together with a hyphen.

 "Everyone" is definitley the subject, "looking" is the verb, "for" is
the preposition, "a," of course is an article, "truth" is the direct
object,  "is" is the auxillary verb, and, "them" is a pronoun that
refers back to its subject and antecedent, "Everyone."

Follow-Ups: References: