Re: Reading the list, listening to mp3s..

Dancing on a volcano, "Dave ." <dcjones1 at hotmail_com> said:

>I seem to have slipped into the habit of listening to OTR mp3s while reading
>the digest...sort of nice really.  However, I only have about 21 or so tunes
>right now - I'm looking forward to the new, improved site coming back up
>Chris!

You rang?

I've got the new 27.2 gigabyte hard drive installed in the server, and
right now I'm in the process of painstakingly transferring everything
over, and forcing it all to conform to my new heirarchical data
structure.

I'm also spending background processor time at work ripping my entire
600+ cd collection into mp3s for the site.   Today, I just finished
with Alice In Chains, so I have a few more days to go.  ;-)

All told, I expect the server to be back online within a week.   Same
IP address, same login/password for everybody.

HTH, HAND!

--
NP: My new pink vinyl _Under The Pink_
cemery at columbus_rr.com