Re: Dilly Bar regained!

> it a Buster Bar??--anyway give me your address, and I'll fedEx a coupla
> DB's your way (sorry jg, no pun intended).  :)

that's o.k.    there are days when if i had his address, i'd Fed Ex the real
db his way!    (today is not one of those days,  however).

i have rediscovered Dilly Bars as well this summer.  We always pay our
Utility bills at a local drug store  (i'm buying a Drug Store cd!! yay.
unrelated parenthetical aside there,  sorry.)   and right next door to it is
a Dairy Queen.   Little Ian and I almost always go in for ice cream,  and
it's usually a Dilly Bar.   He likes the Cherry dipped,  and i vacillate
between the Chocolate and the Butterscotch.   Dilly Bars are fun again!

jg