The World Can Wait (was Re: OTR at Gordon, in more detail)

>* "The World Can Wait" is not the title. K said that
>the band was still in the studio working out the tracks,
>and the title isn't determined. I made a guess on it,
>'cause it was the most repeated line, so, like, duh -
>I went with it.

hmm... it *was* the name of it one point.  I wonder what they're gonna call
it... I hope it makes it on the new CD.  I heard 'em play it the two shows
back in March (??) at Canal Street.  It's a great song, from what I
remember...

Dan

NP: Fear Factory - Obsolete

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
       Where'd all the color go on my radio?
+-                   Chroma Key                    -+