Re: OTR at Gordon, in more detail

> What was up with K's intro to Faithfully Dangerous
> (definitely new mix)? She intro'd it as something akin
> to the heinous act of taking apart an insect by the
> legs or something. I wish I could remember the full
> text of the quote; it was bizarre.

at their ann arbor show on 18 june she gave a similar introduction.  i have
it down as: "if it were a bug, we would have ripped its wings off."

in a mostly but not quite unrelated note, last night i (dreamt you cut off
all your hair) saw monk.  good show, small turnout; i'd say there were no
more than twenty, perhaps twenty-five people there.  (of course, i counted
only fifty-two chairs.)  a media one crew taped the show for later broadcast
somewhere on the cable monster.

that's all.

-burrill.