Re: bink @ brady's (OTR content)

> > > [Lucy] by... um.. by.. ah, what the hell's the
> > > name of that band again?
>
> > there's a band that does that song?  i didn't know
> > they were a band...  ;)
>
>I wasn't sure of that either. You know the scary
>thing, though? Jeff and Becky (bwahahahahahahaaaa!)
>have an old OtR flier from '91 or '92 for a gig and it
>has an image of just K&L on it. It reads "Karin
>Berquist and Linford Detweiler from Over the Rhine."
>Hmmmm... foreshadowing?

Hey Bink, thanks for the lead...

Gues What, I've got several copies of that flier myself, an a copy of the
ticket for the show. It was the best OTR show I have ever seen. and I saw it
by myself (Yeah D.M. did something alone in public- like with out cute
female accompaniment) and it was at the Brady. It was a little latter than
91 or 92, though. It was right before GDBD came out, and after several
years, it was they show that made me notice that these guys were worth
paying attention to.

But more on that later

They're a band?
Stuff it.