Re: bink @ brady's

hi.
 bink claims:
> my IF is bigger than yours!

i don't care.  i'm married, it no longer matters.

> Hey, next time make sure
> DB comes!

db's attendence is always up in the air.   something i've just grown used
to.  she sent her love.   i did mention that, didn't i?  i was supposed to.

 Get a baby sitter for Ian if you have to!

i was gonna thow him in the trunk    (play that game,  Drew!)  but db
disallowed it.     she's the better parent.

> I thought of you and Monica on the way home. I passed
> a big 18 wheeler that said "Doctor Smith" on the back
> of it. (Pretty, pretty Doctor Smiiiith!)

was it carrying a load of clear salad bowls suitable for headgear?!

i love that show!
"i love it more"  ----db.

g'night,
jg