Re: Re: Alien OtR

At 9/24/99 8:53:00 AM, you wrote:

>hmm...somehow, i feel an obligation to take issue with this point, seeing
>that my grandparents were amish, and i grew up mennonite (like linford), but
>i'm not exactly sure what that issue is.

Oh, naive Amy.  Don't you get it?  Amish people are *different* than the rest
of us!  They are to be feared and suspected of all manner of wrongdoing! They
are to be ostracized from society! (Oh, wait a second, they do that
to themselves.  Further evidence of their interplanetary scheming!)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience,
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  is usually odd."  -C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading: "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare