MP3 FTP update (was RE: [RE: [RE: Re: Concerts????///crazy email system]])

> >If you do not reply, they will stop mailing you again.
>
> whew--am i glad that mystery is solved!
>
> i do exist!! (not sure if i should be happy or sad about that one)

Makes *me* happy, Dana.

> oh, and about monk--i've never heard them--what are they like?  i know the
> history and all of that, i was just curious about the sound

The sound is ambrosia to your ears.

> anyone got some mp3s??

Oh, yeah.

FTP notice:
My mp3 archive is getting some downtime for upgrades.   I just bought a new
27.2 gigabyte hard drive, and I'll be putting it in and reconfigure the
server a bit.  I'll make a general announcement when it's ready.

smoochies to all y'all.

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  Eric Clapton _Journeyman_