Re: Re: Alien OtR

paul said back:
>Oh, naive Amy.  Don't you get it?  Amish people are *different* than the
>rest
>of us!  They are to be feared and suspected of all manner of wrongdoing!
>They
>are to be ostracized from society! (Oh, wait a second, they do that
>to themselves.  Further evidence of their interplanetary scheming!)

now amy says:
hey!  just because my family has gone to great lengths to ostracize
ourselves from the world and all of its worldliness doesn't mean you need to
fear us!  although, if the number of tourists who flock to my home county
every year to take pictures of amish buggies and eat some homemade mashed
potatoes and chicken are any indication, the amish haven't exactly
"ostracized" themselves, eh?

just a thought,
amy joy