Re: New Instant Listie Poll! (was RE: Instant Poll! (was RE: OtR @ Sharon Woods))

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:38:52 -0400 "Chris Emery"
<chris.emery at ecoutlook_com> writes:

>This reminds me of a thing that Douglas Coupland had in his novel
>'Microserfs'.   In the exposition, while introducing the main
>characters,
>the protagonist mused about what each person's best Jeopardy
>categories
>would be.   I think this would make a fine subject for another
>Instant
>Listie Poll!

Fun game!  My categories (in no particular order):

1. Film (Academy Awards in particular)
2. John Irving
3. The Brady Bunch
4. The Bible
5. Teenagers and their world
6. 70's and 80's pop music
7. "It's a Wonderful LIfe"
Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.