Re: New Instant Listie Poll (was Re: Instant Poll! etc etc etc)

----- Original Message -----
From: Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com>
To: <Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: New Instant Listie Poll (was Re: Instant Poll! etc etc etc)

> I was thinking maybe the contest between me and Kyle should just be to
> see which one of us could string more curses and cusses together in a
> convincing matter.  But I'd feel dirty.  So that's out.

oh, damn,  and i thought you might have been onto something there :)

> Frankly, though, I'm willing to share Amy.  :)

i am willing if she is...to be shared that is.

> I predict a draw, anyway.  Let's have a beer at the Heorot in November,
> after OtR at Taylor, to celebrate our mutual victory.  Amy will buy, of
> course.  :)

of course, that sounds like fun...

i really don't have any specific categories that i want, always been
something of a man of all seasons if you will...diversity is my
strength...:)

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: