Zak!

Dear Steve, Dan and those interested in Monk:
	I am a college student and I love "Bloom"!   It is definitely a Cd for
adults. It reminds me of Shel Silverstein's poems because Zak's lyrics are
hilarious.  The cover art is incredible...C.S. Payne did the cover and the
photo art was By Michael Wilson.  Brian Kelley and OTR's new bass player,
la Bruyere, are both on Zak' CD. Check out the website at
www.ZakMorgan.com!  On October 6 Zak Morgan is playing at Rally and the
Alley with Brian Kelley.

P.S. It's Zak's birthday today.
-Kate at Kathryn_Rooney at Brown_edu

At 03:58 AM 9/23/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Over-The-Rhine Digest   Thursday, September 23 1999   Volume 02 : Number 798
>

>In this issue:
>
>	Re: Upland Show!!!!!!!!!!!
>	another new poll
>	How to get Monk stuff...
>	Re: Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR show
>	Piano CD and Bassists (Re:Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR show)
>	Douglas Adams, y'all.
>	Re: New Instant Listie Poll (was Re: Instant Poll! etc etc etc)
>	Re: New Instant Listie Poll (was Re: Instant Poll! etc etc etc)
>	Re: New Instant Listie Poll! (was RE: Instant Poll! (was RE: OtR @ Sharon
Woods))
> [...]
>- -quiver/hush/blink guitar poster
> 24"x36" B/W Michael Wilson photo
>
>email: monkstuff at hotmail_com
>web: http://www.monkmusic.com
>
>MONK
>P.O. Box 6352
>Cincinnati, OH 45206
>
>That is all,
>Dan
>
>NP: Tori Amos - Venus Orbiting
>

>+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
>    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
>   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>     I pray that I will never ask for justice...
>+-         Atomic Opera _For Madmen Only_          -+
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:05:56 -0400
>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
>Subject: Re: Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR show
>
>Casey wrote:
>>Hey, does anyone rememeber....what was his name? ....Oh yeah, they once had
>>a guy named Linford who played bass.  He could lay it down pretty good.
>>....Interesting, don't they have guy who plays piano now whose name is
>>Linford too?  Is that wacky wierd stuff or what?
>
>I'd trade Linford on bass for Linford on piano anyday.
>
>I like the diversity, and am I the only one on here who really likes his
>solo piano CD?  I don't like it as much as my OtR discs, but it's nice
>nonetheless.
>
>Plus, I'd venture to say that Mike Georgin or Dave LaB can whoop Linford on
>bass... :)
>
>Dan
>
>Michael Miller - Space
>

>+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
>    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
>   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>     I pray that I will never ask for justice...
>+-         Atomic Opera _For Madmen Only_          -+
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:53:35 EDT
>From: Creole1239 at aol_com
>Subject: Piano CD and Bassists (Re:Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR
show)

>- --part1_4f045f77.251af02f_boundary
>

>- --part1_4f045f77.251af02f_boundary

>From: Creole1239 at aol_com
>Full-name: Creole1239
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:51:46 EDT
>Subject: Re: Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR show
>To: dantemm at erinet_com
>
>In a message dated 09/22/1999 10:14:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>dantemm at erinet_com writes:
>
>> I'd trade Linford on bass for Linford on piano anyday.
>>
>>  I like the diversity, and am I the only one on here who really likes his
>>  solo piano CD?  I don't like it as much as my OtR discs, but it's nice
>>  nonetheless.
>>
>>  Plus, I'd venture to say that Mike Georgin or Dave LaB can whoop
Linford on
>>  bass... :)
>>
>>  Dan
>

>i'd agree on all counts. The piano CD is great though i wish a few of the
>songs were a bit longer and some accompanying upright bass and Jack's
Gretsch