Re: Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR show

Dan wrote:
> As for OtR bassists- I still remember seeing Mike Georgin play for OtR the
> first time I saw 'em... spring '98.  That was one of my fav OtR shows...
> every show since then has been different and great shows, but nothing could
> top that one.  Brian was happy, Terri up front on a chair playing violin
> with Karin beside her, Mike playing bass (and even pulling an electric
> upright out for some songs).

Hey, does anyone rememeber....what was his name? ....Oh yeah, they once had
a guy named Linford who played bass.  He could lay it down pretty good.
....Interesting, don't they have guy who plays piano now whose name is
Linford too?  Is that wacky wierd stuff or what?

I've rarely been light on the sarcasm.  : )

Casey