Re: Dave on bass / remembering my first OtR show

Casey wrote:
>Hey, does anyone rememeber....what was his name? ....Oh yeah, they once had
>a guy named Linford who played bass.  He could lay it down pretty good.
>....Interesting, don't they have guy who plays piano now whose name is
>Linford too?  Is that wacky wierd stuff or what?

I'd trade Linford on bass for Linford on piano anyday.

I like the diversity, and am I the only one on here who really likes his
solo piano CD?  I don't like it as much as my OtR discs, but it's nice
nonetheless.

Plus, I'd venture to say that Mike Georgin or Dave LaB can whoop Linford on
bass... :)

Dan

Michael Miller - Space

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     I pray that I will never ask for justice...
+-         Atomic Opera _For Madmen Only_          -+

Follow-Ups: References: