3:30 AM

Chris------->

>The bastards!   They killed Drew!

Ahhh!  Cool!  LOL!

Chris again ------------>

>BTW, since nobody seems to have my copy of 'Lolita', has anyone seen my
copy
>of 'Breakfast Of Champions'?

Is the Breakfast of Champions movie actually out anywhere yet?

-------

Note to Everyone ----------------------------------->

Stop teasing the flame machine or you'll wear him out and there will be
no more good flames for us all to enjoy.

Kyle is our very own Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged.

Someone else do me a favor and make me happy by explaining who Wowbagger
is . . .   :)

3:30 AM on a Tuesday.  I guess it's time to listen to the Counting Crows,
isn't it?

So I will.

Shalom,

Fred

PS: Hi, Amy Smiles.  Hi, Weston.  Thanks.

PPS: One thing that makes Linford's last post different is that he wasn't
priming us for a show or an album, he was just checking in.  Not that
there's anything wrong with priming us for shows.  But when you have a
friend who only writes you when you need something, you sorta start to
wonder about the relationship.  So . . .

PPPS: I should be sleeeeeeeeeping.

PPPPS: I read somewhere one of the guys from U2 talking about how when
you're in a band for a really long time together, you have to accept that
sometimes somebody in the band just checks out for a while.  Just isn't
himself for a while.  That's true.  That's true in all long term
relationships.  Which is what we all have got with OtR.  I like Linford.
He's earned some down time, and some trouble-relating-to-the-public time.
 Grist for the mill.

PPPPPS:  You know, the first time I saw this multiplication of
postopostopostoscripts was when I read Treasure Island as a kid.  It
seemd kinda cool.  Good night.