RE: 3:30 AM

> Chris again ------------>
>
> >BTW, since nobody seems to have my copy of 'Lolita', has anyone seen my
copy
> >of 'Breakfast Of Champions'?
>
> Is the Breakfast of Champions movie actually out anywhere yet?

I think so.   I never heard anything about it, though.  The IMDB has a
review from someone in Riga , Latvia, and that individual decided it wasn't
very good.   Bruce Willis as Dwayne?

> Note to Everyone ----------------------------------->
>
> Stop teasing the flame machine or you'll wear him out and there will be
> no more good flames for us all to enjoy.
>
> Kyle is our very own Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged.

I hope he isn't immortal, though.

> Someone else do me a favor and make me happy by explaining
> who Wowbagger is . . .   :)

Comes from the same source as your email handle, you hoopy frood.

And I KNOW where *that* one is.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com