RE: ...

Ok,  you just don't get it, do you?  Most of it is just a stage act,  for
example, do you really think Dennis Leary is a chain smoking neurotic when he
is home with his wife and kids?  I suspect he is quite normal when he is around
friends and loved ones.  You are all just my audience and I am having fun...and
I don't really care if you like me or not.  I care about what my friends'
opinion of me, but the likes of you really have no effect on my ego either way.
 I'll do just about anything humanly possible for my friends, that's probably
why they think I am a nice guy.  But as far as you or others who I really don't
care either way is concerned,  I can take it or leave it.  So call me a punk if
you want to, because I probably am to the rest of you.