Kyle, Kyle, Kyle...

Your friends can post little snippets about how "sweet" you are and even
force you to admit it till Kingdom come, but I'm not fooled.  It is hard
for me to believe that anyone who posts with the attitude and rhetoric
that you use on a regular basis is that much different in reality.  You
can hold whatever opinion you wish, however shocking, and post it as
often as you like - EVEN IN CAPS - but despite what you might believe,
you do not possess the right to call people hideous names and talk to
them like they're horse s**t.  I am finding it totally baffling that you,
of all people, are calling Linford an asshole because of how he treats
other people.  You sacrificed the right to make comments like that long
ago.  I don't know of any other gathering of adults anywhere where your
behavior would be tolerated.  You are an adult, act like it.  You can
start by ceasing and desisting the blaming of your flaming on hellish
workdays or whatever.  Life's tough - get over it.  Now, go right ahead
and respond to this post like I'm sure you will.  I don't care.  I'm
expecting you to perpetuate your reputation.  I'm sure you will continue
to act like you do until you or this list dies, or until you have some
kind of epihany.  In the meantime, however, I will absolutely NOT read it
on a daily basis without expressing to you how much like a punk I think
you're acting.

I hope you have a super day...

Kelvin