Re: [RE: OtR @ Sharon Woods]

Kyle Howe <howe.38 at osu_edu> wrote:

>>And how old are you Kyle? 12?
>>Yeah, thats what I thought. Yeah, calling people "retards" is very
>>mature.
>>You just keep digging a big hole for yourself dont you.

>Digging a hole actually implies that I care if I am in a hole with some
>people,
>but I don't...

first of all, for whatever it's worth (nothing I'm sure)--I don't think you're
a punk

you're more like a krackle bar or maybe one of those nutra grain twist bars or
just some really salty popcorn--i think i like that last one best

ok, I don't get the whole hole thing--I'm stupid I guess but are you stating
that you wouldn't dig a hole for yourself because you don't care if you are in
a hole with others OR is it something like you would not want to be in a hole
with any people??

hmmmmmmmmm