Everything

My, my-
So much happens when I am at home at night and don't have access to
the Internet...First of all- I don't think anyone should take it
personally what someone else calls Linford...I don't personally think
too much of Linford's personality anymore and yes, I have a reason.
I met Linford for the first time probably around 93...He seemed very
nice and down to earth.  I spoke to him for quite a time and he was
quite personable.  Back when I first began listening to the band and
reading the postcards I got from them (written by Linford) I thought
they were simple yet beautifully written...I spoke to Linford for
just a second after the Moonlight Gardens show...He answered me with
a smile that was about as genuine as a Rolex bought from a street
vendor.  I have read the recent editions of Northern Spy...The
writings there have become flowery and appear forced to me.  Yes- you
can tell a lot about someone's personality from the way they write.
I feel that the man has changed and developed.  I feel that he has
become more money-hungry and less concerned with reaching his fans
than making money....I know I am going to get flooded with emails
defending him...This is my opinion...Anyhow- if people choose to use
certain words in reference to him- let them, it is their right.  As
much as someone who likes him could call him- the sweetest man in the
world...Many of you who objected to the term Asswipe would not object
to that, right?  and let's not all get offended if someone has a
different opinion than ourselves...This list is made up of people of
varying opinions...Also- let's not anyone talk about kicking Kyle
with any boots- at least consider how this could affect me if you
did!!!!  hehe...Sarah