Re: OtR @ Sharon Woods

Standing in a circle of Quiet where a truce is tacitly observed,
Jus'Tina said:

> when
> someone seems to give their opinion they get chastized. Sorry if I spoke my
> opinion. I guess I wont do it anymore.

Awwww come on.  I LOVE opinions.  I just don't like generalized
statements that are made as if they're fact.  IIRC, all you said was you
liked one version of a song better than another--which is purely
subjective.  However, something like

"> Linford has always ruled this band with an iron fist...that is why
Rich
> left, that is why Brian is now gone.  That is why the level of energy has
> declined.  Indeed, that is why Karen now has little instructions scribbled
> on setlists..."

is just what I described above, and earlier today, *and yesterday*...

Sheesh!
<wipes furrrowed brow>
man, is all this rhetoric worth it??

YES!!!!   hhahhahahhahahahahaaahahahahah  hehe
ahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahah!

So, continue,  (read in a loud, sing-songy Dudely Duwright voice) I
welcome your opinions.  I just regard your sweeping generalities which
are later *claimed* to be opinions as foul, stenching mucus that will
dry out in the sun and leave a small crystallized stain until the rain
comes and rinses the residue of some lingering sinus infection down in
to the sewer where it will be swallowed by some rat and then belched out
as a prickly hair ball--the kind you find in one of those cans of cheap
tuna, you know, the Kroger brand!!!