Re: OtR @ Sharon Woods

In a message dated 9/20/99 9:29:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, marquis at icx_net
writes:

<< Okay, but am I the only one who notices that Ric is *imitating* Karin's
 vocals on this song?  To me that is not better.

 -m >>

Thank you M for seeing it my way. I think Karin's vocals make it better in my
opinion. I guess now I know why I dont usually post to the board because when
someone seems to give their opinion they get chastized. Sorry if I spoke my
opinion. I guess I wont do it anymore.

Jus'Tina