Re: Jack & Patience

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:06:07 +0300 Amy <aet at mail_dntcj.ro> writes:

>ouch. I suppose this is why people differ in  opinions. See, I got
>hooked on OtR
>*becuase* of patience. I had the privelage of someone introducing me
>to it. and
>from there I heard Eve. I suppose it might be some sentiment? But
>there are
>songs on there that are so rich and enticing to me. I have this
>experience with
>all of OtR's music. And yet, there is something special about
>Patience, becuase
>it first brought me to this discovery.
>
>Amy

Hey, that's how it happened to me.  I was introduced to OtR through
Patience and was totally hooked.  I then bought, and loved, Eve.
However, after a couple of years, the glimmer wore off and they became
just a band that I liked and respected, but I still would have chosen
Fleetwood Mac over them if asked.  Then came GDBD...It was then that I
concluded that God put this band on earth to show us what music is
supposed to sound like.  Since the summer of 97, they have been for me
the standard by which all music is compared.  I have since grown to love
TWHF, Besides, and everything that demonstrates their unparallelled range
and verstility - But Over the Rhine will always be defined by Good Dog
Bad Dog for me.

Kelvin

NP: Duran Duran - Rio