otr and mp3

Hello list,

I have some questions for ya regarding otr and mp3's.

Some time ago one listie had a web site with a *lot* of otr mp3's. I can't
remember his name (yes, I'm stupid, I know) but I do know this page no
longer exists (at its former URL).

Anyway, now I'm busy sorting all these mp3's and the ones I've recorded on
my PC and I'm stuck with a few I don't know exactly what they are. Can
someone tell me more about:

-  Goodbye, I will Remember, Tumbleweeds, Whatever You Say and Moth,
   all by "Over the Rhine - Taylor"

   Who or what is Taylor? I know Tumbleweeds and Moth are newer
   songs that may be on ASR ( which I don't have yet), but the
   other titles don't rng a bell.

-  Anyway
-  Little Blue River

The other question I wanted to ask is:
Does any listie have (positive or negative) experience with portable mp3
players?
Are they any good? Are they expensive?

Mark