Re: no more brian.

In a message dated 09/17/1999 8:32:14 AM Central Daylight Time, toast at Mcs_Net
writes:

> And
>  then to close with Daddy Untwisted / If I'm Drowning / I Painted My Name.
>  The second half of that show still ranks as one of my all-time favorite
>  concerts.

yup. me too.
and i think that was after we had the (well, the first of many, but i started
it, damn it!) "what's your fave song" poll, and "i painted my name" won.  i
told the band, and i was just sure that is why they did it!
whatever the reason, that kicked ass.
jan