Re: no more brian.

People have said a lot. Giving their opinions, shock, hurt.
Listies are saying that people aren't speaking as much about the concerts. Wondering if it's the listies or the
band. How involved in orchastrating the songs should different people be.
What truly is the role of the artists and what should it be.

We have been talking a lot. Well, I have been reading a lot. Processing, trying to decide what I think.
See, I am at a different end. I have never had the privelage of experiencing OtR in concert.
I have always had to rely on other people's opinions. I have had to imagine what it might be like.
I have never experienced the fun listie times together.

I have had only imaginations and dreams.
I will get to meet some of you soon.
but still it isn't in relation to OtR (unless they decide to open for bink *grin*)

So I have been listening and thinking.

Yes, it's true. I was drawn to OtR by Patience and Eve... Shortly TWHF followed.
Now I have everything that they have done. And all expresses a season in my life.
I can't judge who was better or who should do what. I am a mere listener.
I have no music theology or anything. I just revel in the creativity that others give me. Songs inspire me to
draw and create through pictures. Music touches a deep place in our souls. And for that reason I have respect
for good musicians and songwriters. That is the reason that OtR fascinated me, and still does. Words that you
can listen to over and over again and in which there are always deeper meanings. Possibly because we have grown
more? Music that you can put on with different times in your life. Music that expresses things that have been
too deep to pull out.

Creativity, poetry, unusual, unique. All these things I still say express who OtR is. And this is why they have
captivated me. And I would be *thrilled* to be able to *go* to a concert. And I would go to the gatherings with
the artists if I was within travelling distance.

Thoughts from my little corner of the world.

Amy