Re: Ani Difranco

In a message dated 9/16/1999 3:10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SANZENBACHER at novell_chem.utk.edu writes:

<< Since so many of you have been raving about Ani Difranco, I was
 considering buying a CD sometime (when money allows, if it ever does)
 What one would you suggest?  I would really like some opinions on
 this.  Sarah

I have "Not a Pretty Girl" and "Little Plastic Castles."  I highly recommend
"Little Plastic Castles."  (Not that I'm not recommending the other, but I
just haven't listened to it as much.)

Sam