Re: moonlight gardens...

> In a message dated 9/15/99 3:21:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Plankeye2 at aol_com writes:
>
> > one other thing--katie reider was in attendance.
> > i adore that girl.
>
> Katie was there?!
>
> i did see her brother Rob
> (he used to play bass for my old band down there),
> although i never did get over to say hi...
> but darn, i didn't even see Katie.
> she and i used to be (coffee) drinkin' buddies
> at the old Blue Jordan coffeehouse.
>

> that family...
> they're among the most genuine folks
> that i've ever met, -and- the most musically gifted.
> their dad also does the coolest version of
> "rubber duckie" that you'll ever hear.
>
> i'd always said that if i have a daughter,
> Robert Omar Reider would be the ONLY man i'd trust
> to date her. but, sigh, he's now married
> and it looks like i'll just have to shove my
> future daughter into a convent from the start.
>

> jay

I have to agree with Jay.  The Reider family is so blessed with musical
talent its almost sickening.  Each one that I have met can either play an
instrument and they all can sing beautifully.

But, Jay, do you mean to say that you wouldn't trust ME to date your
daughter??   I'm hurt.  I thought that we were better friends than that.

Andy