don't laugh...

I know this email is coming *way* later than most
of you have made opinions or comments. But I
*finally* got ASR and Linford's piano solo cd.
Can't remember the whole name/acronym at this
point in time. Oh, and I picked up my CD of
Beside's. I had been blessed with a taped copy
till I could get my hands on a CD. And I received
three "northern spy" issues with it! And have read
them all...

*thanks Jessyka!*

And I haven't heard and processed all yet. but I
had to share my joy. I suppose waiting this long
is just part of the price of living in Romania...
:-)

So laugh, but share my joy as well...

Amy