Well worth the time, sweat, gas, money and cigarettes

Hey all,
Just thought I'd let those concerned know that Miss Stefani and I made it home
safely and not much worse for the wear. She rolled in around 9 and myself
around 10:30. I believe she wouldn't mind me saying on behalf of both of us
that we thoroughly enjoyed the show (now to mention the rest of the weekend).
We're trying to figure out a way of getting her up here again for the
Christmas show. The gods seems against us in this, but they've been beat
before.
Jay and Lindsey (sp?), thank you for the parking, coffee, directions and
surprisingly pleasant company. Hopefully next time we meet I'll be a little
more conscience and a lot less mentally unbalanced. Perhaps we can be in each
other's weddings - wink, wink.
It was good to see all of you and as usuall I couldn't have been more pleased
with the band.
For fear of rambling I now exit,
scott