Re: Blue Jordan Fest 99

>Over the Rhine will be headlining the Blue Jordan Festival on Sept 18, 1999
>Cincinnati, OH.......<<snip>> The event starts at 2pm - 11pm. Over the Rhine
will
>take the Chester Park Stage at 9pm.

Just a suggestion for some of you kids that'll be going to the BJF, try to get
there early to catch the Graveblankets at 3pm.  The 'blankets are a fun little
folk-pop band Chris Arduser & Bob Nyswonger (2/3 of the locally-legendary
Psychodots) formed up a few years ago.  They're a favorite of mine and I think
some of you would like'em as well; I know some of you already do!

later,
AaronB

Dawn Izzo - One