(Fwd) Re: Thoughts on OtR...

Forwarded message:
From:     Self <UTK_CHEM/SANZENBACHER>
To:       Ponybat at aol_com
Subject:  Re: Thoughts on OtR...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:59:51 EST

You are right, Stef-
Obviously you didn't know OTR in the good ole days...There was a feel
to the band that was missing the other night, I felt it too.  It was
like they have been altered (not in a good way, IMO) by their
popularity and the money they are making.  I don't think either Casey
or I could make you understand the difference from before to now.  It
is not even able to be explained by words.  However- I think it is
somewhat repressive to tell people to stop "bitching and moaning"
when they are trying to give an honest personal opinion.  After all,
isn't that what this discussion list is for, to give our opinions?
Especially about this band?  Sarah