Re: moonlight gardens

Jessyka writes:

> stevieboo...i forgot to give it to you!  damnit!  why didn't you remind me?
>  ah, well, maybe this time i'll remember to mail it!  yeah, let's see how
>  well *that* works.  you *do* have a birthday coming up, though, so maybe
>  that will give me some extra incentive.

I probably didn't remind you because I'm getting old and my memory's failing.
 Thanks for reminding me that I have yet another birthday coming up, by the
way.  That's just what I need to cheer me up...  ;)

It's nice to know someone remembers it though.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  assorted MP3s

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth; I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's