moonlight gardens

hello everyone...

well, the drive home was eventful, with chuckles being in pain because of
being tired and me being in acute pain because of other things.  it was nice
to be able to come home and sleep for three hours straight.  it would have
been nicer to sleep for eight hours or so, but with homework calling, that
was impossible.

i loved the show.  i always do, though.  as i know i've said before, every
time i see over the rhine i remember why i fell in love with them in the
first place.  they certainly speak to me in a way that no one else can...for
that i love them and for that i'll be following them for a long time.

it was nice to hear jacksie live.  i liked june as well.  and during
rhapsodie, i think chuck finally started to understand the pull they have on
me.

maybe.

maybe next time he'll like them more.  there certainly will be plenty of
next times.

it was also interesting to be the scandel of the evening.  i guess i should
have known what trouble i was getting into by telling mr. drew "mojo" vogel
that i was engaged, but i just wasn't thinking.  typical.  at any rate, for
those of you who didn't know, or who weren't there, i *am* engaged, and very
happily so, and hope to be married sometime in september, 2000.  we'll
see...parents are not necessarily thrilled by all of this.

anyway...

yes, jg, i'm very cheerful.  i promise.  bink at bradys will be better...

stevieboo...i forgot to give it to you!  damnit!  why didn't you remind me?
ah, well, maybe this time i'll remember to mail it!  yeah, let's see how
well *that* works.  you *do* have a birthday coming up, though, so maybe
that will give me some extra incentive.

lynzi and jay...you are beautiful, both of you.  i'm so happy for you.

i don't have the time or the patience to write everything i should to
everyone, so i'll just close with this.  those of you i know...it was
wonderful to see you again.  for those of you i didn't know, it was good to
meet you.  for those of you i didn't get to meet, i hope to meet you at the
next outing.

but damn otr for having their christmas concert the weekend before finals!

maybe i can finangle it....

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

"it is only love i feel