Sept 11th...

'Twas a good show, overall.

Noteables for me:
-"Jacksie" was definitely cool to hear.  I don't remember when the last
time I heard that live was (if ever).
-Karin singing "Jack's Valentine" was a change, and the audience
vocalization was hilarious.  Who started that?  Was it you Bruce?
-The guy yelling out "Willoughby" for request... that was the best.

Other things:
-OtR won't be able to pull off "Circle of Quiet" next week if they're
following Monk.  Monk's version is so much better, as far as the
instrumentation... I do prefer Karin's voice over Ric's, but ya know...
-Drew, you talk a LOT...  :)

Next week's shows should be great- Mike Georgin, Monk & OtR... woohoo...

Dan

NP: Waterdeep - Sink or Swim

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+