*evil grin*

*laugh*

ok...i'm back....:)

for those who didn't hear the story this weekend in cinci, the OtR listserve
attempted to eat my hotmail account several weeks ago which resulted in me
ending up off list. However, after some ruthless soul-searching :) i've
managed to get this up and swinging.

so, don't panic at the account change; it's still me only with more disk
space. i can still be reached at <rushlight at hotmail_com> but i'm going to
use that for more chatty, personal type stuff and anything that might need
immediate attention (or as immediate as i get :)) Pls send all the list
stuff here.

*smile*

it's truly good to be back amongst you running amok...

Jamie