Moonlight Gardens

Well, I must say that the show last night was one of the best I've seen in a
while.  I've never been to Moonlight Gardens before and I was very
impressed.  Hopefully I'll get to see more shows there.  Its really a great
place.  Dave, I noticed the Big Dipper.  It was very nice picture.

Niki Buehrig was very good.  I've never heard her before (either solo or w/
Plow on Boy), but I really liked her set.  As I mentioned, this was the best
OtR show I've seen in a while.  They seemed like they were having a good
time up there, which at least from my view, they haven't acted like that the
past few times I've seen them.  I didn't write down any set list, but they
did play a few of my favorites, along with a few that I hadn't heard in a
while.  Their rendition of Jack's Valentine was, in my opinion, awesome.  It
was interesting the way that Karin sang it with Terri harmonizing and then
Jack, that guy from the Cowboy Junkies(don't remember his name), and the
bassist stretching it out with their jamming.  I loved it.  I wish that they
could keep this lineup.

I think it was interesting that Brian wasn't there.  Some of the songs
lacked a lot without his drums backing them up.  I noticed that people
yelled out asking where Brian was and Karin ignored the questions.  I hope
that he hasn't left the band completely.  It would be a great loss.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the pre-show gathering in the park or
the gathering at Bruce's today.  I had to work yesterday morning and I had
church this morning.  I did get to talk to Chris, Bruce and Jay and I wish I
could have meet and talked to more of you, but my brother was my ride and he
wanted to go home.  I hope that I'll get to see some of you this Saturday at
the Blue Jordan Festival (I can't wait to see OtR and Monk on the same
day!!).

Thats about all I have to say for now.  I'll go back to my perch and lurk
some more for a while.

Andy