Re: Musings and other news

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:44:48 -0400 barkera at nsk-corp_com writes:

>Excellent!  Not only will the upcoming Saturday show be an unofficial
>celebration
>of our, Jennifer and I, 2-month (dating) anniversary, now we'll be
>able to enjoy
>our
>5 month anniv. with those nutty OTR kids.  Interestingly, the 3rd and
>4th
>anniv's.
>fall on Columbus Day and Veteran's Day, respectively.  Major holidays
>and OTR
>concerts all falling on the 11th day of the month for 4 months in a
>row; any
>numerologists
>out there care to take a crack at what that might mean?

Let's see...The way I figure it...When the moon is in the 7th phase, and
Jupiter aligns with mars, you can then take the description for Barney :
Cute Purple Dinosaur; change all the U's to V's, add all the Roman
numerals thereby obtaining the sum 666; At this point you will notice
that the sum of all the numbers in your post equals 30 which, added to
the current year gives us 2029.  Subract the previous 666 from this 2029
and you arrive at 1363.  By adding together the individual digits in 1363
(1+3+6+3) your new sum is 13, and that - My Dear - is not a lucky number!

Hope this helps,
Kelvin