Re: Musings and other news

Hey all,

>Also, please note that the Christmastime concert in Cincinnati has been moved
>to December 11, 1999. The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra needed the Taft
>Theater Saturday, December 18, so we moved to Saturday, December 11.

Excellent!  Not only will the upcoming Saturday show be an unofficial
celebration
of our, Jennifer and I, 2-month (dating) anniversary, now we'll be able to enjoy
our
5 month anniv. with those nutty OTR kids.  Interestingly, the 3rd and 4th
anniv's.
fall on Columbus Day and Veteran's Day, respectively.  Major holidays and OTR
concerts all falling on the 11th day of the month for 4 months in a row; any
numerologists
out there care to take a crack at what that might mean?

blissfully,
AaronB

np:  Todd Rundgren - Nearly Human
          (his last GREAT album, from way back in '89)