i'm spontaneous!

hello all!

i'm not sure how many of you have met me or know who i am . . . i just wanted to let anyone who's interested at all that i decided (this afternoon) that i really _must_ come to the show on saturday evening.  yes, i live in oklahoma - but it's really not that much of a drive.
so, i will be attending with my love, the esteemed scott, and all will rejoice.  if you have met me or if you don't and would like to say, "howdy" - well hell, don't be shy.  i'll be sporting jeans that haven't been washed lately and some type of sleeveless shirt, probably.  maybe a bandanna on my head, also.  if you spot me, introduce yourself.

later, folks.
stef