Re: @ goodbye list, pt deux

That is some pretty sickening irony, never looked at
it like that,

I'm am sorry that your fingre had to endure the pain,
may it have the relaxation it so rightously desirves.

(Cary virtually reaches out to Krystyn and kisses her
delete fingure)

Now, just as mom always said, it's all better now.

Cary

P.S. Seriously I am sorry about all that.

--- krystyn wells <eisllew at email_msn.com> wrote:

> I'm sure the irony is escaping no one that *these
> particular emails* between
> Ysobelle and
> Cary were not lost to a good portion of the list.
>
> Oh, the IRONY!!!
>
> I don't much care for apologies being demanded for
> me on the nature of
> offensive posts, Ysobelle. I expect recompense from
> you *both* for making me
> overextend my poor delete key finger.
>
> Criminy!
> -Krystyn