regrets

Sadness...Looks like I won't be able to attend the show on the 11th.  I
didn't realize how much I would have to get done this week, then I find
out that our rehearsals for "A Christmas Carol" start this week.  I also
found out last night that a buddy I haven't seen for a while will be in
this weekend, so..  My main regret is that I am missing the opportunity
to meet some of you.  Maybe someday soon.  (If you're ever in
Louisville...)  I do, however, have a consolation prize - I'm going to
see David Wilcox next month in Indy.

Have fun, ya'll.