Re: ticketmaster???

>>Over the Rhine at Coney Island's Moonlight Gardens........
>>Tickets available at all Ticketmaster outlets.....
>
>----i've been to threee ticketmaster outlets and not one of them has carried
>this show.

Where are you? If you're several states away from Cincinnati, the TicketBastard
might not carry the show.  I know that in the past when I've tried to buy
tickets for
shows far from home, the local TicketBastard didn't list them.  If you're in the
midwest, I'd think they'd have it listed.  Maybe the clerk was just clueless as
what you were looking for.

>does anyone have an extra... or will i have to pray for a miracle at the door??
The 'local listers' in Cincinnati would know better, but I think I recall a post
that
said the venue was big enough that it wouldn't sell out.

later,
AaronB