@ goodbye list, pt deux

Cary wrote:

>In a message dated 9/9/99 12:11:16 PM, caddius at yahoo_com wrote:
>
> > So I hear you are a flaming liberal,
> >is that like a gay liberal, of just one that gets all
> >worked up over sorry little things like this?

I can't imagine getting worked up over words.  I can't imagine people think
this is more offensive than half of Mr. Howe's posts.  Cary, for what it's
worth, your posts today kinda cracked me up.

Anyway, after the banter from today, I've decided to unsub from the list for
some time as well.  It's been a strange three or so years on here; I've
enjoyed it mostly.  I'll still keep this email address.

"wise on a birthday party
in a world full of surprising fireworks
and sudden silence", D2
Bruce