Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

> Hm. Considering that you don't know me, I'm
> surprised you seem to think you
> have some insight into the workings of my mind. As
> it happens, I do have
> another ISP. I just choose to keep AOL as well. I
> hope this doesn't ruin your
> day.
>
> Oh, and one other thing-- if you're going to be
> childish, rude, and
> insulting, could you do so with someone else? If I
> want insults, I have Kyle,
> and you're just not as amusing as he is.

Hm.. Considering that I could care less, uh no.  I was
only having fun, not attempting to be rude.  That was
just your reaction.  You assume I was talking about
you, but I'm talking about all AOL people who refuse
to leave, so,  Wait oh yeah, I could care less.  Thank
you, Have a nice day.