Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

In a message dated 9/9/99 11:27:14 AM, caddius at yahoo_com wrote:

>Actually yeah, get a different ISP, AOL sucks.
>But you won't cause there is this myth that AOL rules.
>I just happen to know better.

Hm. Considering that you don't know me, I'm surprised you seem to think you
have some insight into the workings of my mind. As it happens, I do have
another ISP. I just choose to keep AOL as well. I hope this doesn't ruin your
day.

Oh, and one other thing-- if you're going to be childish, rude, and
insulting, could you do so with someone else? If I want insults, I have Kyle,
and you're just not as amusing as he is.