Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

In a message dated 9/9/99 11:36:17 AM, caddius at yahoo_com wrote:

>You assume I was talking about
>you, but I'm talking about all AOL people who refuse
>to leave, so,  Wait oh yeah, I could care less.  Thank
>you, Have a nice day.

Your logic's a bit faulty here. You were insulting AOL users, and I'm
currently accessing the list through AOL. Therefore, you were insulting me.
And when you use the pronoun "you" in a sentence, don't get your knickers in
a twist when someone thinks you're referring specifically to them.

And if you couldn't care less, drop the subject. Or make some useful
contribution to the problem of act.win losing our emails.